What is the People's Express Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation Phone Number (877-214-6073)
To avoid excessive cancellations for scheduled transportation trips, the following policy has been adopted by People’s Express to help us better serve you and keep costs down.
People’s Express defines a cancellation as any scheduled trip that is:
- CALLED OFF less than one (1) full business day before the trip or
- Failure to appear for scheduled trip and/or complete the trip ONCE THE DRIVER HAS ARRIVED AT YOUR DESIGNATED PICK-UP LOCATION.
Business days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Calls received on answering machine after 2:00 PM are considered to be the next business day.
- Three (3) cancellations within a 30 day period will result in a 30 day suspension of transportation services.
- After the first suspension, cancellation of only two (2) days during a 30 day period will result in a 60 day suspension of services.
- Cancellation beyond this will jeopardize your privilege to ride the People’s Express on a permanent basis.
Does the People’s Express operate on Holidays?
The People’s Express is closed on the following days:
- New Years Eve (Half Day)
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve (Half Day)
- Christmas Day